B.Tech Graduates Vacancy at Oracle; Check How to Apply
An experienced Interface Engineer is needed by Oracle in Bangalore. The Associate Interface Engineer I will be in charge of configuring Cerner interfaces and programming fundamental interfaces. setup of Cerner interfaces Investigate and fix problems with the system interface. Support interface testing throughout the project’s lifecycle. run programs for data migration and conversion. Analyze programs for data conversion and migration.
|Vacancy for B.Tech Graduates at Oracle|
The complete details of this job are as follows:-
Roles and Responsibilities:
- carry out any additional tasks that are given.
- willing to travel up to 40% when necessary
- being ready to work longer or irregular hours when necessary and permitted by local laws
- Work in line with organizational and corporate security policies and procedures, comprehend your part in protecting client and business assets and take the necessary steps to avoid and report any security compromises that fall under the purview of your position.
- combined related job experience and higher education of at least 4 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, information systems, or a related subject, or equivalent work experience
- HL7 interface building experience of at least one year, using interface engines like Mirth, Rhapsody, Cloverleaf, Open Link, etc.
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given – CLICK HERE
|Follow On Google News||Click Here|
|Follow On Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp||Click Here|